PHILADELPHIA "Fruit Smoothie" No-Bake Cheesecake
Probably the best homemade cheesecake I've ever made or eaten. Everyone I've made it for loves it, too.
- Calories: 320
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Fat: 20g
- Sodium: 360mg
- Sugars: 20g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Protein: 6g
- 2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), thawed, well drained
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cracker crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- BEAT Neufchatel and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add berries; beat on low speed just until blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Pour over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions. This cheesecake makes enough for 16 servings.
- Prepare as directed, substituting 3 cups mixed fresh berries for the package of frozen berries and increasing the sugar mixed with the Neufchatel mixture to 1 cup.
- HOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
PHILADELPHIA "Fruit Smoothie" No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes