Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, cored, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pound raspberries
- 1 16-oz. pkg. strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 10 (10-inch) flour tortillas, sliced into wedges
- 1 butter-flavored non-stick vegetable spray
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl; mix in 2 tablespoons sugar, brown sugar and strawberry preserves. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes.
- Mix together remaining one cup sugar and cinnamon. Arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet; coat chips with butter-flavored vegetable spray. Sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortilla wedges; cool 15 minutes. Serve chips with chilled fruit mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers