It was OK. I have had better fruit salsas than this one. I probably will not make this again. It was a lot of work; I do not believe it was worth the effort.
This recipe goes with Chicken Quesadillas with Fruit Salsa and Avocado Cream
Yield: 4 cups
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peeled ripe papaya or mango (about 1 large)
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peeled kiwifruit (about 3 kiwifruit)
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels (about 1 ear)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note