This was a big hit at our cookout!
Fruit Salad with Lemon-Honey Dressing
Photo: Charles Schiller; Styling: Stephana Bottom
This colorful fruit salad is tossed in a sweet-tart dressing made from lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
Yield: Serves 8
Cost per Serving: $1.30
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 152
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 31g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 98mg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cantaloupe, seeded and cubed (about 3 cups)
- 1 pineapple, cored and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 medium nectarines, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey, mustard, salt and pepper until blended. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly, until dressing is thick and emulsified. You should have about 1/4 cup.
- 2. Combine cantaloupe, pineapple, blueberries and nectarines in a large bowl. Chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, toss fruit with dressing and stir gently to coat. Serve cold.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads