- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons huajillo or other wildflower honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Pink Lady or Red Delicious apples, thinly sliced
- 1 Bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- Mixed baby greens
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients until well blended.
Toss apple and pear slices with half of dressing.
Arrange greens on serving plate; top with apple and pear slices. Sprinkle with pecans. Drizzle with additional dressing, if desired.
Dressing will become thin if it sits overnight.