Made to recipe. Gorgeous presentation, great flavors. Served with slices of CL's garden harvest cake (toasted) and orange-peach-mango mimosas.
Fruit Salad with Citrus-Mint Dressing
Serve this potassium-packed fruit salad (662 milligrams per serving) with breakfast or as a light dessert. Use a mini chopper to combine the dressing ingredients--it's the ideal size to blend the small amount of dressing for the salad.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 120
- Calories from fat: 6%
- Fat: 0.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 29.4g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 21mg
- Calcium: 55mg
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups (1 1/2-inch) cubes honeydew
- 2 cups (1 1/2-inch) cubes cantaloupe
- 1 medium papaya, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mint
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh orange peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Combine kiwifruit, honeydew, cantaloupe, and papaya in a medium bowl.
- Place sugar and remaining ingredients in a mini chopper food processor; pulse until mint is finely chopped. Pour sugar mixture over fruit, and stir gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Salad with Citrus-Mint Dressing Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salads