Fruit Salad in Seconds
When short on time but have health on the mind. Consider this fruit salad. It's quick, healthy, and perfect for summer fun.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pint(s) Strawberries Sliced
- 1 pound(s) Seedless Green Grapes Halved
- 1 package(s) Blueberries
- 8 ounce(s) Strawberry Yogurt
- In large bowl, toss together strawberries, grapes, blueberries, and yogurt. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skrolikowski and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Salad in Seconds Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables