Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grapes
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine mandarin oranges, pineapple chunks, grapes, and bananas.
- Stir together yogurt, orange marmalade, and ground ginger; toss with fruit mixture. Chill salad until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads