- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 (46-ounce) cans pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale
- Stir together mint and 2 cups hot water; let stand 25 to 30 minutes. Pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a 2-quart container, discarding mint.
- Stir in sugar and next 3 ingredients. Chill 8 hours. Pour mixture into a large punch bowl. Stir in strawberries and remaining ingredients just before serving. Serve over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages