- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 (46-ounce) cans pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale
How to Make It
Stir together mint and 2 cups hot water; let stand 25 to 30 minutes. Pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a 2-quart container, discarding mint.
Stir in sugar and next 3 ingredients. Chill 8 hours. Pour mixture into a large punch bowl. Stir in strawberries and remaining ingredients just before serving. Serve over ice.