Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) kellogg's corn flakes cereal (crushed to 1 cup)(or)
- 1 cup(s) kellogg's corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
- 2 package(s) light cream cheese (8oz.each)(softened)
- 1 jar(s) marshmallow creme (7oz.)
- 2-3 cup(s) fruit fresh or canned (sliced)(well-drained)
- 1)In medium mixing bowl,combine kellogg's corn flakes cereal,sugar,butter and corn syrup.2)Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of 12-inch pizza pan.3)Bake at 350`f about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.4)Cool completely.5)Combine cream cheese and marshmallow cream.6)Spread over crust.7)Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture.8)Chill about 1 hour or until firm.9)Serve cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note