Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) kellogg's corn flakes cereal (crushed to 1 cup)(or)
- 1 cup(s) kellogg's corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoon(s) light corn syrup
- 2 package(s) light cream cheese (8oz.each)(softened)
- 1 jar(s) marshmallow creme (7oz.)
- 2-3 cup(s) fruit fresh or canned (sliced)(well-drained)
- 1)In medium mixing bowl,combine kellogg's corn flakes cereal,sugar,butter and corn syrup.2)Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of 12-inch pizza pan.3)Bake at 350`f about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.4)Cool completely.5)Combine cream cheese and marshmallow cream.6)Spread over crust.7)Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture.8)Chill about 1 hour or until firm.9)Serve cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes