Sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese layer, and your favorite fruits make this a recipe full of versatility. Make it specific to the tastes of your guests or make it with whatever is freshest in season.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) shortening
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- drained fruit juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- various fruits
- Mix crust ingredients together; press into a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. Let crust cool completely.
- Mix frosting ingredients; spread on baked crust.
- Add fruits of your choice.
- Mix any fruit juice that was drained or saved while cutting up the fruit with cornstarch. Pour over the fruit.
- Cut and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vemorgan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note