Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 ounce(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans chopped finely
- 1/4 cup(s) quick cook oats
- Mix together first four ingredients and chill.
- On greased pizza pan press dough. Prick with fork. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Cool.
- Spread with cooled filling.
- Arrange sliced fruit in circular rings. Strawberries, kiwi, rasberries, bananas, blueberries--anything that looks colorful.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts