Fruit Parfait Slushy
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate without pulp, thawed
- 2 (1-liter) bottles lime-flavored sparkling water
- Heat sugar and 1 1/4 cups water in a saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves and reaches a syrup consistency.
- Process crushed pineapple, frozen strawberries, lemonade concentrate, and orange juice concentrate, in batches, in a blender until smooth. Stir in sugar syrup, and freeze at least 8 hours.
- Remove from freezer, and let stand 30 minutes or until mixture can be broken into pieces. Stir in sparkling water, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Parfait Slushy Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Beverages, Nonalcoholic
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Freezable, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- COOKING METHOD: Blender
- OCCASION: Birthdays/Anniversaries, Easter, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Beverages