- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate without pulp, thawed
- 2 (1-liter) bottles lime-flavored sparkling water
How to Make It
Heat sugar and 1 1/4 cups water in a saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves and reaches a syrup consistency.
Process crushed pineapple, frozen strawberries, lemonade concentrate, and orange juice concentrate, in batches, in a blender until smooth. Stir in sugar syrup, and freeze at least 8 hours.
Remove from freezer, and let stand 30 minutes or until mixture can be broken into pieces. Stir in sparkling water, and serve immediately.