Fruit, nut, and herb stuffing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Apple
- 6 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry sage
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley
- 3/4 cup(s) raisins
- 2 cup(s) vegetable stock
- 1 cup(s) Walnuts
- 1 loaf(s) Wheet Bread
- 1. Crisp walnuts in a frying pan and set aside
- 2. Cube and toast bread for about 10 minutes
- 3. Saute bread on medium heat to brown and set aside
- 4. Chop onion and pepper and saute
- 5. Add bread, walnuts, chopped apple pieces, raisins, chopped parsley, and one cup of vegetable stock.
- 6. Cook on the stovetop on low for an hour. Add additional stock as needed to keep moist
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note