Fruit Medley with Pomegranate Seeds
Cooking Light NOV/DEC 1994, page 171
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 oranges
- 1 cup(s) seedless green grapes halved
- 2 kiwifruit peeled and sliced
- 1 banana peeled and diagonally sliced
- 1 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueuer
- fresh mint sprigs (optional for garnish)
- Peel oranges; cut each orange in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into thin slices.
- Combine fruit in a bowl. Drizzle with orange liqueur; toss gently. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
- Amount Per Serving
- CALORIES 137 (Calories From Fat 5%); PROTEIN 1.8g; FAT 0.7g (sat 0.2g, mono 0.1g, poly 0.2g); CARB 30.3; FIBER 5.3; CHOL 0mg; IRON 0.6; SODIUM 2mg; CALC 41mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlueeyedSara7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note