Fruit Medley with Pomegranate Seeds
Community Recipe from
- 2 oranges
- 1 cup(s) seedless green grapes halved
- 2 kiwifruit peeled and sliced
- 1 banana peeled and diagonally sliced
- 1 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) Grand Marnier or other orange-flavored liqueuer
- fresh mint sprigs (optional for garnish)
- Peel oranges; cut each orange in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into thin slices.
- Combine fruit in a bowl. Drizzle with orange liqueur; toss gently. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
- Amount Per Serving
- CALORIES 137 (Calories From Fat 5%); PROTEIN 1.8g; FAT 0.7g (sat 0.2g, mono 0.1g, poly 0.2g); CARB 30.3; FIBER 5.3; CHOL 0mg; IRON 0.6; SODIUM 2mg; CALC 41mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BlueeyedSara7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes