Fruit Kebabs with Honey-Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 48
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 9mg
- 2 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 cups pineapple cubes, from 1 small pineapple
- 2 cups melon balls (cantaloupe, honeydew or a combination)
- 2 1/2 cups halved or quartered strawberries
- 1. In a bowl, mix yogurt and honey. Refrigerate until well chilled.
- 2. Thread grapes, pineapple cubes, melon balls and strawberries, alternating fruits, on 24 6-inch wooden skewers.
- 3. Serve kebabs with sauce in bowls for dipping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Kebabs with Honey-Yogurt Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch