More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 16
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 2mg
- 5 (1/4 oz.) packets unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup strained fresh orange juice, lemon juice or raspberry puree
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar, plus more for serving, if desired
- Line an 8-by-5-inch loaf pan with foil. Oil foil and set aside.
- Pour 1 cup water into a bowl; stir in gelatin and let soften for 5 minutes.
- Heat juice and 1/2 cup sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add softened gelatin and stir until melted. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature or refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Unmold jelly slab onto a work surface and cut into 1-inch pieces with a large, sharp knife or mini cookie cutters. If desired, roll jellies in more sugar just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note