Sweeten the holidays with homemade candy. Share edible gifts wrapped in festive boxes or bags.
Yield: About 3 dozen
Cost per Serving: $.09
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 16
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 2mg
- 5 (1/4 oz.) packets unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup strained fresh orange juice, lemon juice or raspberry puree
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar, plus more for serving, if desired
- Line an 8-by-5-inch loaf pan with foil. Oil foil and set aside.
- Pour 1 cup water into a bowl; stir in gelatin and let soften for 5 minutes.
- Heat juice and 1/2 cup sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add softened gelatin and stir until melted. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature or refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Unmold jelly slab onto a work surface and cut into 1-inch pieces with a large, sharp knife or mini cookie cutters. If desired, roll jellies in more sugar just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy