Fruit Jell-O Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) shortening
- 3 ounce(s) Jello-O pgk fruit-flavored
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix first five ingredients. In seperate bowl, combine dry ingredients and blend into first mixture. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Stamp with cookie stamp, if desired. Bake 6 to 8 minutes at 400 degrees F.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sjeanrobbins and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Jell-O Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies