- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 pears, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- Vegetable oil
- Sifted powdered sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, milk, and eggs; mix well. Dip pear slices in batter.
- Carefully drop pear slices into deep hot oil (375°); cook only a few at a time. Fry until fritters are golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This