Fruit en Papillote
Photo: Ray Kachatorian
Bake: 8 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 plums, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Cut 8 (8-inch) pieces of parchment paper, fold each in half, and cut in a semicircle. Unfold circles, and brush 1 tablespoon melted butter along 1 half of circle where fruit will go.
- 3. Combine 5 tablespoons melted butter and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add fruit, and toss gently to coat.
- 4. Place 1/2 cup fruit mixture along buttered side of paper circle. Fold and press edges over twice in 1/4-inch folds to create an airtight seal. Arrange on baking sheet.
- 5. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until parchment packets puff up and release juices.
- 6. Transfer to serving plates, and slice open packets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note