Fruit Drop Biscuits
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped apples
- 1/2 cup raisins, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 3/4 cup milk
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt; stir well. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add apples, raisins, and rind; stir well. Sprinkle milk evenly over flour mixture, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This