More From Southern Living
- 1 (1 1/4-lb.) peeled and cored pineapple
- 1 Red Delicious apple
- 2 oranges
- 1 (8-oz.) container plain or vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lime rind
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1. Reserve juice from pineapple; cut pineapple lengthwise into spears, then in half.
- 2. Core apple, and cut into 16 slices; toss with pineapple juice.
- 3. Peel and section oranges.
- 4. Stir together yogurt, 2 Tbsp. honey, and next 2 ingredients. Serve with fruit slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Dippers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch, Side Dishes/Vegetables
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, No-Cook, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Calorie, Low Carbohydrate, Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Meatless, Low Saturated Fat
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living