- 16 dried Mission figlets, quartered*
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 12 dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a 3-qt. saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until thickened and liquid is reduced by three-fourths. (Mixture will continue to thicken as it cools.) Serve warm or at room temperature.
*12 dried Mission figs, coarsely chopped, may be substituted.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Blue Ribbon Orchard Choice Mission Figlets.