Fruit Cocktail with Margarita Dressing
Instead of chopping fruit, we cut it into long, easy-to-pick-up pieces. Serve the extra fruit as a side salad or save for breakfast the next day.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 142
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Protein: 1.5g
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Sodium: 4.4mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 16 watermelon sticks (about 3 in. by 1/2 in.) from a 2-lb. seedless watermelon, peeled
- 16 pineapple sticks (about 3 in. by 1/2 in.) from a 3-lb. pineapple, peeled and cored
- 8 jicama sticks (about 3 in. by 1/2 in.) from a 1-lb. jicama, peeled
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 8 wedges
- 8 large strawberries, halved
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons silver tequila or pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1. Arrange 2 watermelon and pineapple sticks in a glass; add 1 jicama and 1 mango piece, then 2 strawberry halves. Repeat with 7 more glasses.
- 2. Mix lime zest and juice, tequila, and agave nectar and spoon about 1 tbsp. over each glass of fruit.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note