- 16 watermelon sticks (about 3 in. by 1/2 in.) from a 2-lb. seedless watermelon, peeled
- 16 pineapple sticks (about 3 in. by 1/2 in.) from a 3-lb. pineapple, peeled and cored
- 8 jicama sticks (about 3 in. by 1/2 in.) from a 1-lb. jicama, peeled
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 8 wedges
- 8 large strawberries, halved
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons silver tequila or pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- calories 142
- caloriesfromfat 2 %
- protein 1.5 g
- fat 0.4 g
- satfat 0.1 g
- carbohydrate 33 g
- fiber 4.9 g
- sodium 4.4 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Arrange 2 watermelon and pineapple sticks in a glass; add 1 jicama and 1 mango piece, then 2 strawberry halves. Repeat with 7 more glasses.
Mix lime zest and juice, tequila, and agave nectar and spoon about 1 tbsp. over each glass of fruit.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.