Fruit and Cheese Salad with Raspberry Dressing
Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 307
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 10.4g
- Carbohydrate: 56.4g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 207mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 1/3 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 small Red Delicious apple, cored and sliced
- 1 small pear, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 ounce reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 ounce reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- Place raspberries in a wire-mesh strainer; press with back of spoon against the sides of the strainer to squeeze out 1/3 cup juice. Discard pulp and seeds remaining in strainer.
- Combine raspberry juice and cornstarch in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Let mixture cool slightly. Add sugar and yogurt to raspberry mixture, stirring until blended; set aside.
- Place apple and pear slices in a bowl; sprinkle with lemon juice, and toss gently. Arrange apple, pear, grapes, and cheeses on 2 lettuce-lined salad plates. Serve with dressing mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads