Bread with white chocolate chips
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- sift dry ingredients together
- add chips and 1 cup milk , folding evenly
- add last 1/2 cup milk and mix with spoon
- knead dough on floured board for a few min.; mound into round loaf :;score X on top going down sides
- bake 450 degrees for 15 min; then 400 degrees for 30 min.
- serve warm with butter
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Samuel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads