Fruit and Nut Bars
- 1/3 cup(s) Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 3 cup(s) Dried Fruit Mix of Choice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Dry Roasted Nut Mix of Choice
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 8-by-8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, or coat with nonstick spray.
- Coarsely chop fruit and nuts until most pieces are relatively uniform in size. Set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a large bowl until evenly combined. Add sugar, fruit, and nuts, and mix to coat all fruit and nuts with the flour mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg with vanilla until frothy and thick, about 2 minutes.
- Stir egg into flour mixture until evenly mixed.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan, using a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note