Fruit-and-Mint Iced Tea
- 1 quart boiling water
- 8 regular-size tea bags
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 quarts cold water
- Pour 1 quart boiling water over tea bags and mint; cover and steep 30 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and next 4 ingredients.
- Pour tea through a wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, discarding mint. Chill. Serve over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note