Frozen Yogurt with Frozen Juice
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) Unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 cup(s) Frozen juice concentrate, fruit & berry Thawed
- 2 cup(s) Unflavored yogurt (nonfat ok)
- In a small bowl or saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup water and let stand until it softens, about 2-3 minutes. Cook for 40 seconds in microwave or over low heat, until the gelatin granules dissolve. Stir in the sugar until it dissolves. Cool to room temperature. In medium bowl, whisk or stir the juice concentrate and yogurt together until smooth. Blend in the sugar mixture. Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions. Makes about 1 quart.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Yogurt with Frozen Juice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet
More Recipes for Main Dishes