Frozen Watermelon Dippers
More From Southern Living
Freeze: 4 Hours
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 15 (1-inch) seeded watermelon cubes
- 15 (4-inch) wooden skewers
- Toppings: chocolate chips, vanilla yogurt, strawberry yogurt, candy sprinkles, sweetened toasted coconut, crystallized ginger, honey, chopped macadamia nuts, kosher salt, ground cumin
- 1. Place 1 watermelon cube on each of 15 skewers, and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- 2. Remove from freezer, and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 3. Dip cubes in desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note