Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
Make any size batch of this recipe by simply multiplying the ingredient measurements by the desired number of servings. For a sweeter drink, use 1/2 cup powdered sugar instead of 1/3 cup.
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice*
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries**
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Fresh lime wedge (optional)
- Red decorator sugar (optional)
- 1. Process lime juice, liqueur, tequila, powdered sugar, strawberries, and crushed ice in a blender until slushy. Rub rim of 2 chilled margarita glasses with lime wedge, and dip rim in red decorator sugar to coat, if desired. Serve immediately in prepared glasses.
- *1/3 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate may be substituted for fresh lime juice. Omit powdered sugar, and proceed with recipe as directed.
- **Your favorite fruit, such as watermelon, peaches, or berries, may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cointreau for orange liqueur and Jose Cuervo Especial for tequila.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note