Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice*
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries**
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Fresh lime wedge (optional)
- Red decorator sugar (optional)
- 1. Process lime juice, liqueur, tequila, powdered sugar, strawberries, and crushed ice in a blender until slushy. Rub rim of 2 chilled margarita glasses with lime wedge, and dip rim in red decorator sugar to coat, if desired. Serve immediately in prepared glasses.
- *1/3 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate may be substituted for fresh lime juice. Omit powdered sugar, and proceed with recipe as directed.
- **Your favorite fruit, such as watermelon, peaches, or berries, may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cointreau for orange liqueur and Jose Cuervo Especial for tequila.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This