- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice*
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries**
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Fresh lime wedge (optional)
- Red decorator sugar (optional)
How to Make It
Process lime juice, liqueur, tequila, powdered sugar, strawberries, and crushed ice in a blender until slushy. Rub rim of 2 chilled margarita glasses with lime wedge, and dip rim in red decorator sugar to coat, if desired. Serve immediately in prepared glasses.
*1/3 cup thawed frozen limeade concentrate may be substituted for fresh lime juice. Omit powdered sugar, and proceed with recipe as directed.
**Your favorite fruit, such as watermelon, peaches, or berries, may be substituted.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Cointreau for orange liqueur and Jose Cuervo Especial for tequila.