Frozen Strawberry Freezer Jam
With only a few minutes prep time, you can make delicious jam made with frozen strawberries. Check the jam pectin envelope for more information on canning using frozen fruits.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 4 Hours
Stand: 45 Minutes
- 6 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (1.59-oz.) envelope freezer jam pectin
- 1. Place frozen strawberries in refrigerator 4 hours or until partially thawed. (Some ice crystals should be visible.)
- 2. Pulse strawberries in a food processor 8 to 12 times or until slightly chunky, stopping to scrape down sides. Place mixture in a medium bowl; stir in sugar, and let stand 15 minutes.
- 3. Gradually stir in pectin. Stir for 3 minutes, and let stand 30 minutes.
- 4. Spoon fruit mixture into 1-cup plastic freezer jars, filling to fill line (about 3/4 inch from top); wipe jar rims clean. Twist on lids, and place in refrigerator or freezer.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ball Freezer Jars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note