Frozen Strawberry Freezer Jam
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Cari South
More From Southern Living
Chill: 4 Hours
Stand: 45 Minutes
- 6 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (1.59-oz.) envelope freezer jam pectin
- 1. Place frozen strawberries in refrigerator 4 hours or until partially thawed. (Some ice crystals should be visible.)
- 2. Pulse strawberries in a food processor 8 to 12 times or until slightly chunky, stopping to scrape down sides. Place mixture in a medium bowl; stir in sugar, and let stand 15 minutes.
- 3. Gradually stir in pectin. Stir for 3 minutes, and let stand 30 minutes.
- 4. Spoon fruit mixture into 1-cup plastic freezer jars, filling to fill line (about 3/4 inch from top); wipe jar rims clean. Twist on lids, and place in refrigerator or freezer.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ball Freezer Jars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note