Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Pie
Substitute apple juice or white grape juice for rum, if desired.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 wedge and 3 tablespoons sauce)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 257
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Carbohydrate: 39.7g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 177mg
- Calcium: 104mg
- 40 graham crackers (10 full cracker sheets)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons white rum
- Strawberry-Rum Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place crackers in a food processor; process until crumbly. Add sugar, margarine, and egg white; pulse 5 times or just until moist. Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, and cool on a wire rack 15 minutes. Freeze pie- crust 30 minutes.
- Place an extra-large bowl in freezer. Remove yogurt and daiquiri concentrate from freezer; let stand at room temperature while crust is cooling.
- Spoon yogurt into chilled extra-large bowl. Gently fold concentrate and rum into yogurt. Freeze 45 minutes or just until set but not solid. Spoon yogurt mixture into prepared crust; freeze until set. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Place the pie in refrigerator 30 minutes before serving to soften. Serve pie with Strawberry-Rum Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Pie Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This