Frozen Strawberry Crunch Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Maple Almond Granola
- 1.3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 lemon
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cup(s) strawberries chopped
- Crush cereal and combine with butter and brown sugar. Press half of mixture into an 8x8 pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs whites and sugar and mix on high. Add the heavy cream and continue mixing for another five minutes.
- Continue to add the fresh squeezed lemon juice and softened cream cheese. Mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Fold the fresh strawberries into the cream mixture.
- Pour strawberry mixture over crust in pan and sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the top. Freeze for at least 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Strawberry Crunch Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts