I have used this recipe so many times, and it is WONDERFUL & EASY! Adding fruit really gives it that Sangria taste! Great to take to the beach!! You can transfer in a cooler in the ziplocs!
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 gal.
More From Southern Living
- 1 gal. sangría
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen limeade, thawed
- 1 (2-liter) bottle lemon-lime soft drink
- Garnishes: orange slices, lemon slices, lime slices
- 1. Place 1 (2-gal.) zip-top plastic freezer bag inside another 2-gal. zip-top plastic freezer bag. Combine first 3 ingredients in the inside bag. Seal both bags, and freeze 24 hours. (Double bagging is a precaution to avoid spills.)
- 2. Remove mixture from freezer 1 hour before serving, squeezing occasionally until slushy. Transfer mixture to a 2-gal. container. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages