- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 2 cinnamon graham crackers (3 full cracker sheets), crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 (8-inch) round angel food cake (about 15 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 25 slices)
- 1 (9-ounce) jar country pumpkin butter (such as Dickinson's)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (1.75-quart) carton vanilla light ice cream, softened and divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel topping
- calories 318
- fat 7.1 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- protein 4.7 g
- carbohydrate 56.6 g
- cholesterol 31 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 312 mg
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- fiber 1.0 g
- calcium 132 mg
How to Make It
Place pecans in a nonstick skillet; coat pecans with cooking spray. Add brown sugar; cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until nuts are toasted and sugar melts, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool. Combine sugared pecans and cracker crumbs in a small bowl; toss gently.
Arrange half of angel food cake slices in bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
Combine pumpkin butter, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. Place half of pumpkin butter mixture and half of ice cream in a food processor; pulse 12 times or just until blended. Spread pumpkin-ice cream mixture over cake layer in pan, and sprinkle with half of pecan mixture. Top with remaining cake slices; freeze 5 minutes.
Place remaining half of pumpkin butter mixture and remaining half of ice cream in food processor; pulse 12 times or just until blended. Spread pumpkin-ice cream mixture over cake layer in pan, and sprinkle with half of remaining pecan mixture. Cover and freeze 2 hours. Spread whipped topping evenly over cake, and sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture. Cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Run a knife around outside edge of dessert to loosen from pan; remove sides of pan. Drizzle with caramel topping.