- 1 can (15 oz each) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups vanilla light ice cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Light Cream
How to Make It
Combine pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Blend in ice cream until well combined. Pour into an 8- x 8-inch pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
Freeze 4 hours, or until firm. Remove from freezer and let stand 10 minutes to soften before cutting into 9 pieces. Top each piece with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.
Store leftover dessert covered in freezer.