Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate chips in the microwave for about a minute or until melted. Stir together until combined. Add crispy rice cereal and stir well to coat.
- 2Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. You could use a pie pan but I've found that a springform pan is much easier when it comes to removing slices. Place in the freezer to chill while you make the filling (about 10 minutes).
- 3In a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter and mix until thoroughly combined.
- 4Add vanilla and lemon juice and mix until combined.
- 5Gently fold in the whipped topping. Pour filling into the prepared crust.
- 6Heat fudge and peanut butter in two small separate bowls for 20-30 seconds or until warm. Drizzle over filling.
- 7Freeze for 4-6 hours or until pie is firm. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer about 10 minutes before serving to make cutting easier. Garnish with peanut butter and chocolate candy bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries