- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream or yogurt, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) package reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanut brittle, divided
- 2 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened
- 8 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 4 teaspoons crushed peanut brittle
- calories 301
- fat 9.4 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- protein 6 g
- carbohydrate 48.9 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 227 mg
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fiber 2 g
- calcium 103 mg
How to Make It
Combine corn syrup and peanut butter in a small bowl.
Spoon chocolate ice cream into crust; place in freezer 30 minutes. Spread with half of peanut butter mixture, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon peanut brittle.
Spread vanilla ice cream over peanut brittle; place in freezer 30 minutes. Spread with remaining peanut butter mixture, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon peanut brittle. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Place pie in refrigerator 20 minutes before serving to soften. Dollop with whipped topping, and sprinkle with 4 teaspoons crushed peanut brittle.