Frozen Peach Old Fashioned
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Served ice cold, these refreshing cocktails keep your guests cool.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups frozen peach slices, slightly thawed
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1 cup peach sorbet, softened
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. orange bitters
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 to 3 Tbsp. superfine sugar
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, peach slices
- Pulse first 4 ingredients in a blender 4 or 5 times or until combined. Add bitters and salt, and process 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth. Stir in sugar. Serve immediately.
- Note: We tested with Angostura Orange Bitters.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note