Frozen Peach Mint Margaritas from the AJC
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 peaches peeled, pitted & roughly chopped, abt 1 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 pinch(s) of salt
- 1/2 cup(s) tequila
- 1/4 cup(s) triple sec
- 1 tablespoon(s) mint leaves
- 2 cup(s) ice
- In a blender, puree peaches, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and salt until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve and return to blender. Add tequila, triple sec, mint and ice and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Frozen Peach Mint Margaritas from the AJC Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic