Frozen Mocha Terrine
Yield: 10 servings (serving size: 1 slice terrine and 1 tablespoon sauce)
More From Oxmoor House
Freeze: 4 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 33.2g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 96mg
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Calcium: 73mg
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream, softened (such as Healthy Choice Chocolate Chocolate Chunk)
- 2 cups coffee low-fat ice cream, softened (such as Starbucks Low Fat Latte)
- 2/3 cup fat-free fudge topping
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine egg whites, oil, and vanilla in a small bowl; stir into dry ingredients. Spread batter in a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 22 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Spread chocolate ice cream in bottom of pan. Spread coffee ice cream over chocolate ice cream. Cut brownie into 2 equal pieces. Place one piece over ice cream in pan. Reserve remaining brownie for another use. Cover pan with plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Combine fudge topping and liqueur in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sauce is warm. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sauce onto each dessert plate.
- Remove terrine from freezer. Remove top sheet of plastic wrap. Invert terrine onto a platter; remove remaining plastic wrap. Cut terrine into 1/2-inch slices. Place 1 slice over sauce on each plate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note