- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream, softened (such as Healthy Choice Chocolate Chocolate Chunk)
- 2 cups coffee low-fat ice cream, softened (such as Starbucks Low Fat Latte)
- 2/3 cup fat-free fudge topping
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- calories 196
- fat 4.2 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- protein 4.3 g
- carbohydrate 33.2 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 96 mg
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fiber 2.5 g
- calcium 73 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine egg whites, oil, and vanilla in a small bowl; stir into dry ingredients. Spread batter in a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 22 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Spread chocolate ice cream in bottom of pan. Spread coffee ice cream over chocolate ice cream. Cut brownie into 2 equal pieces. Place one piece over ice cream in pan. Reserve remaining brownie for another use. Cover pan with plastic wrap and freeze at least 4 hours.
Combine fudge topping and liqueur in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sauce is warm. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sauce onto each dessert plate.
Remove terrine from freezer. Remove top sheet of plastic wrap. Invert terrine onto a platter; remove remaining plastic wrap. Cut terrine into 1/2-inch slices. Place 1 slice over sauce on each plate.