Frozen Mango Margaritas
More From Southern Living
- 1 (20-oz.) jar refrigerated sliced mangoes
- Colored decorator sugar crystals
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1. Spoon 3 Tbsp. juice from mangoes into a shallow dish; pour mangoes and remaining juice into a blender.
- 2. Dip rims of glasses into 3 Tbsp. mango juice; dip in sugar crystals to coat.
- 3. Add limeade concentrate, tequila, and orange liqueur to blender; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Reserve half of mixture in a small pitcher.
- 4. Add ice to remaining mango mixture in blender to 5-cup level; process until slushy, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour into prepared glasses. Repeat procedure with reserved mango mixture and additional ice. Serve immediately.
- Note: We tested with Triple Sec for orange liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages