- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (30 oz.) Alphonso mango pulp or 3 1/2 cups mango purée (see notes)
- Fresh mango slices (optional)
- Finely chopped pistachios (optional)
- calories 175
- caloriesfromfat 45 %
- protein 1.6 g
- fat 8.7 g
- satfat 6.2 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- sodium 47 mg
- cholesterol 16 mg
How to Make It
In a large bowl with a mixer, beat cheese and sugar until well blended. Add whipped topping, in dollops, beating to combine. Gently whisk in mango until blended.
Pour mango mixture into a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. When frozen, serve or wrap airtight and freeze up to 1 week.
To serve, cut into diamonds or rectangles and lift out with a wide spatula. Garnish with mango slices and pistachios.