- 1/2 cup Karo® Lite Syrup
- 1/2 cup fat-free half and half
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sucralose sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups (4 ounces) reduced-calorie whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate cookie crumb crust
How to Make It
HEAT syrup and half and half in a microwave-safe container for 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips and heat for 30 seconds; stir until smooth and well blended. Pour mixture into blender or food processor; add cocoa, sucralose, sugar, cream cheese and vanilla.
BLEND on medium speed in blender until very smooth. Add whipped topping and mix until uniformly blended.
POUR into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours. Remove from freezer and thaw for 15 to 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional whipped toopping and cocoa, if desired.
Recipe Tip: For a Mocha Pie, stir 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules into the Karo Lite Syrup mixture before it is microwaved.